Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beach Bum

We had a wonderful vacation at the beach last week. We went with my parents and my brother Jonathan. We timed it perfectly between the 2 hurricanes, the weather was so nice, we actually only had one day of rain. Lola was a great sport, just laid back and went with the flow. I am hoping she will love the beach as much as her mother does. We took her out to the beach in the mornings and late afternoons and she napped in a tent my parents bought for her. We spent the week relaxing, playing Mario Kart on the Wii, shopping and eating yummy seafood.

Rockin' the airbrush onesie

All decked out in the bathing suit


In the ocean with Dad

Building a sandcastle


Beach Bums


Pool time

Mohawk

My parent's dog Charlie was Lola's personal ottoman all week

Waking up Uncle JC

With Nana & Pop

Chillin' in the tent

7 comments:

The Hadfields said...

I'm so glad she did well for you guys at the beach!! I LOVE the mohawk picture, she is so precious!!

The Roper's said...

The mohawk is great-she still looks pretty even with a mohawk! And I love the airbrushed shirt-Addy and Bryce will have to get one too :)
Talk to you when we get back!

Angie said...

That picture with the mohawk is so cute! I can't believe all that hair! Glad y'all had a fun trip.

Rachel said...

Looks like she enjoyed it! The pic of her waking up Jonathan is too cute!

Jenna said...

I'm lovin the airbrushed onesie!! haha!!

Lindsay said...

I love the airbrush onesie!! Glad you all had a good trip to the beach.

lyla said...

there aren't too many people that can pull off the airbrushed onesie that well... she is so cute! looks like you guys had fun. love all the pics :)