Friday, August 22, 2008

Two Months

We have reached 2 months, which means SHOTS! We went today and she did really well, I think Mommy was more upset. She is a very happy baby at 2 months, sleeping wonderfully (10:00 pm to 6:00 am last night, then went back down and slept until 8:45 am after that). She loves the morning time right after she wakes up and is all smiles then. Her bouncy seat is her favorite toy and mine too. She just coos and giggles when she is sitting in it. Stats are as follows:

Weight 11 lb 10 oz (75%)
Height 22 ¾ inches (70%)
Head 15 inches (45%)

2 Months


1 Month




Life is good, we are leaving for the beach tomorrow morning. Hopefully Hurricane Fay will pick up a little speed and move on by the FL coast! I am not looking forward to driving through all the winds and rain, but hoping we can time it right. I will post beach pictures when we return.

7 comments:

Becky said...

She's just precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun at the beach!

Laura said...

Hey Cristie and Buff - it's Laura (Richards) Hamburg from LU. I found your blog through Whitney's. Lola is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on a gorgeous family!

the robertsons said...

Cristie--I am just now catching up on blogging so it has been a long time. Lola is SO precious! She looks just like you and I'm sure you hear that all the time. She has so much hair--Hen would be so jealous! I am so glad she is sleeping so well, and I hope you are finally getting some rest too. Those first few weeks, I lived in a constant state of haziness. You guys have a beautiful family! Enjoy all of it!

Angie said...

Lola is so pretty! She looks like she's been busy doing lots of growing between those 1st and 2nd month pictures. I'm SO JEALOUS of her sleeping schedule!!!! (But happy for you!)

Jillina said...

Aww adorable!! Hope your having fun at the beach!

Courtney said...

What a little cutie!!! Have fun at the beach and I hope you have great weather!!!

Josh&Ashley said...

hey cuz. lola is so so cute. i can't wait to hold her! hopefully thanksgiving or christmas. i love her grumpy face too...adorable! i'm sure the fam is eating her up!!!!
love ya
ashley