Thursday, August 7, 2008

We Survived!

We had a great trip to Atlanta, Lola was so good. She slept the whole way down and most of the way back. On Saturday we visited with friends and family, my Grandparents on my Mother’s side we able to come and meet Lola for the first time. On Sunday afternoon, my mother thought we were headed back to Nashville, but Andrew dropped Lola and me off at my brother, Jonathan’s house for the night. On Monday, there was a surprise party at my Mom’s work honoring her for working at the company for 25 years (can you imagine working at the same place that long??). Lola, my Dad, Jonathan & I showed up at the surprise party and my Mom was shocked, she really thought Lola & I were back in Nashville. We stayed in Atlanta until Wednesday afternoon, it was such a good visit. I was so sad to leave, but glad to be back at home. Below are a few photos from the trip.


My Mom & Lola at her surprise party. Out of the 60 to 70 people there, my mom spots her grandbaby right off the bat.

Chillin’ at Uncle JC’s house

Napping with Pop on his birthday


One of my parent’s dogs, Charlie had to be wherever Lola was. He was always trying to get up next to her and lay beside her.

Family Photo

One of my Mom’s friends gave me an antique baby carriage for Lola to play with one day. It’s really cute so I thought I would try and get a picture of Lola sitting in the carriage, she had other ideas! I just love crying photos.

4 comments:

The Roper's said...

Was just looking at Lola's pictures with Addy and when I tried to go to another page she said "can I see Lola again, I love her." How sweet :)
Love the pics!

Jennifer said...

It sounds like you had a great trip!! Lola is too sweet!

Jillina said...

So glad you had a great trip! Lola is just beautiful!

Rachel said...

She is so cute! Isn't it amazing how grandmothers can spot their grandbabies?? My mom is the same way.:)