Monday, August 18, 2008

Itty Bitty

So a few weekends ago Andrew, Lola & I ventured out to Columbia, TN to visit Itty Bitty. My friend Elizabeth just opened the cutest children’s clothing store there and let me tell you, it is well worth the drive. Below are a few photos of Lola from church yesterday, she is wearing a dress I bought at Itty Bitty. Check out Liza’s blog for more info and photos of the store.




Check out the below photograph….notice anything??? I am wearing jeans. Last night was the first time I have wore jeans since I had Lola. And yes, these are pre-pregnancy jeans. They defiantly did not fit the same and it wasn’t necessarily a comfortable experience, but I wore them! This is a huge accomplishment for me.


Wearing Uncle Nate’s shades


12 comments:

The Roper's said...

Yeah!! For you and your jeans! I know what you mean...feels so good to have a little proof that you are shrinking...and you look great! Love love Lola's church dress-sweet pictures!

Becky said...

OOOH! Love the Itty Bitty dress! (and the model is precious as well!) :) Elizabeth is actually sending me an outfit in the mail that I saw on one of the pictures! ha! I need to go there in person soon! And congrats on the jeans... mine still don't fit the same... I somehow lost part of my butt?!?!?! It's so wierd what being pregnant does to your body!!

Angie said...

She is so pretty. I love the little dress. WOO HOO on getting back into your jeans!!!!!!! I, too, am a whole new shape!

Leslie Ware said...

You look great! And seriously, Lola is the most beautiful baby. She should be in commercials...

Leslie Poole Ware

Jillina said...

Love that dress! I've got to get over to Columbia! Way to go on your jeans that's awesome!!

The Hadfields said...

Oh, she is so cute!! I remember fitting back into my jeans and how exciting that was too!! :) Your body is forever changed though.. :(

caseyandnewt said...

Good for you fitting into your jeans. Mine are still at the back of my closet.

Joni said...

Every time I see a new picture of Lola she always looks so adorable! That is the sweetest dress. Congrats on getting back into your jeans - you look great!

Lindsay said...

Such a precious dress and little girl, of course. You look great!

Angie said...

Love the new blog background. Where'd you get it?

Elizabeth said...

She is just so precious! Yeah, yeah, yeah for your jeans!

Whitney said...

You look awesome!!! Love the dress too!