Monday, September 15, 2008

All Smiles

Thanks to all of you for the encouragement last week, I made it through my first 2 days of work! I am really busy, so it went by fast, but I still missed her every second I was away. Lola did great, I am very lucky she has her Grams (Andrew’s Mom) to keep her while I work. We had a wonderful weekend, my Mom and Grandmother came in town for a quick visit. Lola is growing so fast and doing more each day. Right now she is cooing up a storm and trying to blow bubbles. Hopefully I can catch her doing it on camera soon.


She loves the bath, look at that belly!


6 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm glad your first two days away went well...how tough! She just keeps getting prettier!!

chris anne said...

love that first picture! she is so pretty. i'm glad your first week of work went well.

Angie said...

I love that belly and those chubby wrists! She is such a beautiful baby! I'm glad the back to work transition is going well. I know her Grams loves getting the chance to keep that cutie twice a week! :)

The Roper's said...

I love her sweet smile-what a good girl she is!

Lindsay said...

what cute cheeks!! good luck with the transition.

Courtney said...

How cute is she??? I am glad work went well too!