Wednesday, September 24, 2008

3 Months


Lola is 3 months old and loads of fun. She is such a BIG girl, I have no idea what she weighs, but she is getting heavier everyday (trust me, my back and arms can feel it)! She is sitting up with the help of us and her bumpo seat. She still likes her bouncy seat, but is really into her play mat right now. She is starting to talk (make noise) and coo tons more, plus blowing bubbles and drooling all the time. She is gripping toys and trying to get them and her fist in her mouth. Here are her photos…





Here is a video of her blowing bubbles

3 comments:

Angie said...

She is sooooo sweet! I know y'all are so proud of her! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? And how each new stage is so cute and fun?

Becky said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitney said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe she's already 3 months old!