Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Today is Andrew’s birthday, he is the big 2-8. I am so happy when his birthday finally gets here. I do not enjoy the 6 month period where I am older than him! Happy birthday baby! Here are a few shots of Lola helping sign and draw on Daddy’s birthday card, she loved holding that pencil.



Andrew’s family came over to the house for lunch last Sunday and to watch the Titan’s game, we had a great visit. Andrew’s dad also fixed our sink, I dropped a dangly ear ring down our bath room drain. Thanks for all the help.


Cheesing with Buff


Playing with Grams

Hangin’ with Aunt Whit & Uncle Ed

Our buddy Colton came over earlier this week to play for a few hours, check out the pick of them holding hands!



A friend of my family knitted this sweater and booties for Lola, aren’t they cute. Of course they are red & black, go dawgs!

Uncle Ed came over last Saturday and took a few photos for us, they turned out great, below are a few of my favorites. These were taken in my living room.





Last I have to post a pick of my haunted house pumpkin. I painted it last week, got the idea from my Family Circle magazine. I am pretty proud of it.









9 comments:

chris anne said...

love the pictures. lola is beautiful!! and way to go on that pumpkin. it's really cool.

Elizabeth said...

I love, love those photos of Lola! You don't need Jason at all!!! She's so cute! Love the pumpkin too...

Angie said...

Adorable pictures! Lola gets cuter every week! I LOVE the pics Uncle Ed took. He should go into business! I'm so impressed with your pumpkin!

Becky said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! And Happy Birthday Andrew!

The Roper's said...

Uncle Ed takes great pictures! Your pumpkin turned out great.

The Hadfields said...

Cute black and white photos!! She is a doll!! Hope Andrew had a happy b-day!!

Zach and Kim said...

Lola is such the little helper with her pencil. Love the pumpkin; I am always looking for a fun craft to do.

Abigail and Ansley said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!

Emily Jo said...

Hey Cristie...just came across your blog! Your daughter is one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen! I'm a sucker for dark hair & lots of it! Also, I'm very sorry about your friend...that's awful.