Tuesday, October 28, 2008

4 Months Old!



I am a few days behind on the 4 month post, but better late the never. At 4 months Lola is learning to eat cereal, she is starting to actually eat it since I added a drop of Apple Prune juice. She rolled over for the first time on Sunday. She loves anything with lights or singing. She constantly has something in her mouth, her fists are her favorite. She loves to make noise, she will lie in her crib and jabber early in the morning (she is my personal alarm clock). When she is naked she flaps her arms up against her side like a bird, she also flaps in the bath which can make for some pretty big splashing. Now when I try to burp her, she will swing her head in front of me and try to suck my cheek, I call this Lola kisses! She HATES getting lotion put on and her hair brushed after her bath; thankfully my wonderful husband does bedtime! Her 4 month stats are below, she is still a big girl.

Head: 16 inches, 45%
Weight: 14lbs 9 ounces, 75%
Height: 25 5/8 inches, 85%



bright eyed

Pop gave her an oreo this weekend, she knew exactly what to do (if you have not tried the golden oreos go buy a bag, they are the reason I can't loose this baby weight!)

lil pumpkin


Thanks Uncle Nate & Aunt Kristen for babysitting


Go Dawgs


love my new jumparoo toy


first cereal

givin' attitude (wonder who she gets that from?)


Happy Halloween!


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is SO cute!!! Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

She is SO cute! I love her hair - she just gets prettier and prettier! I love her LOLA shirt too! I am so sorry about your friend too. That is so sad...

Zach and Kim said...

She is getting so big and I think I might see some little rolls, too cute. A chubby baby= happy baby; Love all her festive Halloween outfits.

Angie said...

Lola is SO PRETTY!!

Becky said...

She is GORGEOUS!!!! What a total sweetie! I remember at 4 months is when Grace really started to get fun, so get ready! :) And so sorry about your friend... that is so unbelievably tragic. I'm so sorry. :(

Laurie said...

Lola is getting sooooooo big and she is precious as can be!

Jillina said...

LOVE her lil dawgs outfit! Seriously CAC, Lola is such a beautiful baby!

Rachel said...

She is so pretty! I love her cheeks and bright eyes!