Saturday, May 30, 2009

11 Months

Well I am about a week late with this post, but here goes. Lola is 11 months and so much fun. She is doing so many new things, it’s hard to keep up. She has a mouth full of teeth, working on number 10 (she has been a little fussy lately). She LOVES to eat and pretty much eats anything we give her. If we are eating in her presence, she will pitch a total fit because she wants what we are eating. She is beginning to hate wearing hair bows. She takes them off when I am not looking and throws them. We lost 2 of my favorite bows this week. She can stand alone, but has not taken any steps yet, I think she is totally content with crawling. She loves to be outside doing anything! She is still a wonderful sleeper, most nights she sleeps 12 hours and still takes 2 naps per day. She has made the switch to milk and is only getting one bottle a day (I am not ready to give up the bedtime bottle, that could interfere with everyone’s sleep)!

Blue eyes

Just call me 'buck'

This is after she threw her bow out of the stroller. I hate her hair in her face, now I guess I understand why it drove my parents crazy!

My cupcake!

Got a hold of Daddy’s plastic, she is learning fast

Taking Jack on a walk

What a sleepy baby

4 comments:

Courtney said...

She is so cute and has the most gorgeous eyes! I can't believe she is already 11 months old...crazy how time flies!

Kristen said...

So, I have to admit that I take secret delight in the fact that she is throwing her hairbows. I was so jealous that she would keep them in and my girls would pull them out. We are just re-entering the stage where they will wear them.

Angie said...

She has got to be the prettiest baby I've ever seen. Sorry about losing two cute bows--losing stuff like that always annoys me to no end, and I can't get it out of my head. Emily went through the bow throwing phase. I just kept sticking them back in, and I think now she's just about given up. Maybe Lola will be back in her bows soon!

Becky said...

I get SO mad when I lose one of Grace's bows! :) She's precious... happy 11 months Lola!!!