Monday, May 11, 2009

Lola Update

We have been so busy, I think it has been weeks since I have had time to do a blog post. Things are going good and Lola is VERY active! Allergy meds are working and she is feeling better (sick babies are no fun)!


Cabinet locks work…here is Lola giving them a test run! Thanks Daddy!


I always tell people about Lola’s humming while she eats, so the other night we took a video. She does this the entire time she eats and gets louder as the day goes on!

2 Weekends ago I was able to go on a girls weekend trip. We have the best time, I have not laughed that much ever! Thanks to Kate for putting it all together, I can’t wait to do it again.


3 comments:

Angie said...

Love the cabinet lock video. She looks a little perturbed that y'all did that to her! :) Emily hums just like that when she eats. Last month it hit an all time high--really embarrassing as she snacked in church-- but this month it's slacking off. Sigh....I guess she's growing up.

Kristen said...

The humming is too cute! I love how she smiles at you when she sees that you are listening to her!

Jillina said...

Love the humming video!! Glad Lola is over all the allergy mess - she is SO cute!!