Monday, May 25, 2009

Farmer Lola


This morning we ventured out to the farm with Lola for the first time. We had so much fun and enjoyed watching her ‘take it all in’. She was such a big help unloading the truck and getting the tractor ready. I was able to snap a few photos of all the action. We are looking forward to many more trips to the farm in the future!






After the farm, Lola was ready for a quick dip in the pool. She splashed and kicked like she knew how to swim. She was pretty adventurous in the water, I think we are going to have our hands full.





Lola & her daddy relaxing after a busy day. I love this picture, I looked over and they were doing the same thing with their hands, this was not staged!

5 comments:

Angie said...

These pictures are WONDERFUL, especially that first one. It looks like a professional piece that would be blown up portrait size. Having such an adorable baby makes them all the cuter!

The Roper's said...

1st and last pictures are my favorites!!

The Hadfields said...

Awww, she's so cute!! I love the pic of she and her dadddy. It takes me back to snapshots of Sophie and Paul doing the same thing. So sweet!

Jillina said...

Aww such sweet pictures!!

Becky said...

How precious!!! Love the farm backgrounds in the pics too... so cool! (We don't have much of that around here) :) Love the last picture... how sweet is that?!