Monday, April 13, 2009

First Easter

Overall, Lola had a great first Easter. She & I both were sick the whole weekend, but we made the best of it. Before you view the pictures below and think I am a bad mother, let me tell you I had every intention of getting her an Easter basket. I wanted to get one of those monogrammed baskets from Pottery Barn, but they sold out before I could order one. So, I had planned on picking one up the few days before Easter, and then I got sick. Anyways we made do with a basket I had at the house, but I promise next year she will have a REAL Easter basket!

Checking out her goodies, no candy this year

new fish bath toy

Baby Einstein DVD's...I think this was more a gift for me!

We managed to get a few family pictures after church

Attempting to take our own family shot

Daddy & Lola

All dressed up in the dirt. We wanted to take a few pictures behind flowers, but I have not planted yet. So this Azalea bush had to do!
We had a wonderful Easter lunch with Andrew’s family. Here are a few photos from our fun afternoon.

Riding on Gramps shoulders

Trying to eat Uncle Dan’s spoon

Playing the piano with Caleb


Uncle Nate & Aunt Kristen got Lola this bunny buck, I thought it was so neat!

4 comments:

The Roper's said...

Love the picture of her on the blanket-we miss ya'll. Hope you are feeling better!

Angie said...

Do tell about this bunny buck. This may sound dumb....but is it real money? (Now everyone can laugh at the goof who asked.) :)

lyla said...

so cute! and she'll never know she didn't have a "real" basket--who cares!!?? love her bunny ears and her dress is precious.

Josh&Ashley said...

hey cristie!!!! lola is so so cute! i think she looks like you when you were little. I love those eyes. Can't wait to see y'all again. I hope you have a happy birthday too. Have fun at the beach!
ashley