Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Bunny

We were at Cool Springs Mall last week and decided to have our picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Lola was very curious about the whole thing, but she did great.

I just love this picture.

Eating lunch with Daddy

Grass! I have not really thought about it, but this might have been the first time she just crawled around in the grass.



We had a brunch play date with some of my girlfriends from college on Saturday. It was so much fun to see everyone and I love being around all the kiddos! They actually all sat still on the couch for this pic, I was shocked.

Abigail & Ansley put on a show for us, they were so funny!

1 comment:

Eric said...

I was told Lola was beautiful by Rebecca and Angie, they weren't kidding. I can't believe Abigail and Ansley showed out like that. That is not their nature........right!!