Monday, April 6, 2009

80 Years Young


MawMaw with all her grandkids

We headed to Atlanta a few weekends ago to celebrate my grandmother’s 80th birthday. All her grandkids and great grandkids were there for the occasion, which was all she needed. My cousins, Kristen & I made her a cookbook with 80 recipes for her 80th. She loved it! Here are a few pics from the party we had at my parents barn. Lola was fussy and cranky the whole weekend, but she was a trooper.


MawMaw had plenty of help blowing out her candles



Once the party was over, the kids loved playing in the ice bucket that held the drinks


Lola & Pop


Look at the grip on that carrot bat, we have a ball player for sure!

Last week my Mom headed back to Nashville with us and stayed for the whole week. Lola & I loved having her here, we had so much fun!


No comments: