Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Opryland


We made it out to Opryland this past weekend to see all the lights, decorations & the water show. I remember there being more lights & decorations last time I went at Christmas, but it was still really pretty. Lola just sat back in her stroller and took everything in, I think she enjoyed herself.



Lola has not been as enamored with the Christmas tree & lights as we thought she would be. She only goes for the presents under the tree. If she is on the floor, somehow she makes her way to the presents. Below is what I usually find…



2 comments:

Angie said...

That is a GREAT family picture of the 3 of you! I love how sweet and little these girls look in their daddy's arms. Emily has gotten into our presents, too. I decided to be festive this year and add flair to the bows. Em found the one that had suckers tied to the bow, and she got them off and into her mouth. This was not the year to get creative with my bows!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

What a great family picture. Love that huge tree at Opryland - the decorations are so pretty. Our new baby is into the presents too...especially the stringy bows and tie-on name tags.