Tuesday, December 23, 2008

6 Months Old

I can’t believe Lola is 6 months, it’s going by so fast. She still is a generally happy baby, though we have had a horrible month in the sleeping dept (praying it is just a phase, I think she spoiled us early on when she started sleeping through the night at 2 months). Lola is starting to sit up and still toothless. She whines when she wants something, which generally has to do with food. If she sees her bottle in the making, you better get ready for a fit. She has also started to notice everything we eat or drink, she tries to grab it all. Funny thing, she always hums every time she eats baby food (Andrew also did this as a baby). She has eaten everything, even peas and green beans.

Measurement Photos

We are headed to Atlanta in the morning for Christmas with my family. Then off to West Virginia for a little snow skiing vacation. We are driving in a 12 passenger van with my whole family, pray for us or them (Lola’s first road trip)…

Wishing you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!


7 comments:

Lauren S said...

She is so precious. I have never seen a baby be so smiley in pictures!!

chris anne said...

sweet pictures! i can't believe she's already 6 months old. merry christmas to you! good luck on your road trip.

Angie said...

Time flies by so quickly! I can't believe it's already been 6 months. I LOVE that little white sweater Lola's wearing in the first photo. Merry Christmas!

Becky said...

She is stunning!!! Happy 1st Christmas baby girl! Soak up all of the Christmas fun!!!!!

Jillina said...

So precious!! Hope your trip to GA went well and you all had a great Christmas!

Leslie Ware said...

Um, I think I have commente don this before--YOUR BABY IS PRECIOUS! She is so cute and smiley in all the pictures :)
Hope you had a great Christmas and a happy new year!

Leslie Poole Ware

The Hadfields said...

I know I say this every time, but she is seriously one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen!! I want to pinch those chunky thighs!!

And we went through the same sleep deprivation issues with Sophie. I got to where I wanted to hit people that bragged about what good sleepers their babies were!! :) hang in there....