Monday, November 24, 2008

5 Months Old & First Shopping Trip


Our big girl is 5 months today! Judging from the above photo, I think she was surprised about how quickly the time has gone by. She is still a sweet and generally happy baby. She is sleeping well again at night, but really fighting those naps. She would sleep for hours if we held her, but the crib is for napping so Mama can get something done. She has been really sweet at bath/bed time, giving big smiles and kisses. She opens her mouth wide when excited and has started sticking out her tongue.

Flying High


Measurement Photos


Love My Daddy

Blues Eyes

There is My Tongue

Crazy Hair

This past weekend we went on a girls shopping trip to Birmingham (my Mom, Grandmother, Kristen, Cousins Kim & Wendy, Lola & I). To say the least, I think we have a shopper on our hands. We were at the mall all day on Saturday and the only time I took Lola out of the stroller was to eat or change her diaper.

My grandmother made us all matching aprons, she made Lola a little apron too.

Wendy wearing my Grandmother’s satin sleeping cap

Kim & Lola in their G Suits

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is too sweet! Lola has beautiful, big blue eyes!! I think that she looks like your husband in the first picture, but I thinks that she favors you in most of the other ones!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Angie said...

Five months already?! Lola is GORGEOUS!!

Elizabeth said...

Would you look at those beautiful lashes!!! She is such a pretty baby!

Artsy Fartsy said...

Lola is a such a beauty queen! I just can't get over those giant blue eyes and big lashes. Buff definitely has his work cut out for him! Hope you guys are doing well - Happy Thanksgiving!

Jillina said...

Oh my word her eyelashes are the longest eyelashes I have ever seen! Glad you guys had a good shopping trip!

Bethany said...

She is so beautiful! I am so glad that shopping makes her happy--just in time for Christmas!

Becky said...

SO CUTE!!!!!! She is just beautiful!

The Roper's said...

So I did not think it as possible, but she just gets prettier and prettier. So glad I got to see ya'll for a little bit. Happy Thanksgiving and talk to you next week!

Courtney said...

She is SO pretty! Her eyelashes are so long - beautiful eyes!

The Hadfields said...

OK I'm serious, Lola is one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen!! I could eat her up!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lori said...

she is beautiful! love those big, pretty eyes!

Abigail and Ansley said...

I am sure that you are already aware, but Lola is the most gorgeous thing ever!!!! I love your latest pictures!