Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sweet Mess

Lola is my little sweet mess, with messy hair. I think she does something new everyday, it’s amazing. Last week I was able to have a girls night with some friends from college, we had so much fun at dinner. Kate, Rebecca, Chris Anne & I got together for a play date on Friday. The kids had a great time, below are a few photos.



This is the only photo of Kate's little Sam (far right) I got all day!

Campbell, Lola, Andrew & Ella Grace

Campbell was so good at holding Lola

This week we were able to go to Colton’s house to play. It’s fun because they are so close in age. Here they are flapping away!



Below is a video of Lola trying to sit up...


And the Giggle box video, she laughed tons this week!

9 comments:

chris anne said...

great pictures. you may be the only one who got sam sitting with the other kids. we definitely need to do that again soon. lola is a doll, and i think campbell is a bit smitten. he felt so big holding her!

Angie said...

I can't get over how pretty Lola is! I know you and Andrew must be so proud!!!

Elizabeth said...

That first pictures is adorable! She's getting so big!

The Hazlewoods said...

I can't believe you even got one with Sam sitting next to the other children. All of mine have him crawling away to sit by himself on the other side of the couch.
By the way, Lola is SOOOO beautiful! I had so much fun getting to see you all! We MUST do it again soon! Next time Ben goes out of town, we'll be heading that way! :) Call us next time you guys are in the ATL...if you have time. I know how busy it gets. :) Take care!

Becky said...

She is so so precious!!! I love the picture of all the kids! Hopefully Grace will get to meet everyone someday soon!!!! :)

The Roper's said...

Miss ya'll-we need to either think of somewhere warm to walk or get together to play. Call ya next week!! Happy Friday :)

Beth said...

I watched the last video with Belle sitting in my lap and she was twisting her head around when Lola would laugh. It was so cute!

Jillina said...

I hate that I missed this get together. The next one you guys have I'm going to brave it and come.

sarahbethrucker said...

Can't wait to hear about the shopping trip. We'll see you on Thursday!