Monday, July 28, 2008

Grumpy Pants & The Flip



Here is a video of Lola I took a few weeks ago, I am just now finding time to upload it. She was so mad at me for waking her up, she just sat here with this face forever. I took the video with our new video camera ‘The Flip’. The Flip is awesome! It is smaller than my regular camera, it is so easy to use and there is no software or wires involved. The Flip plugs directly into your computer, it is so easy. I guess you can tell it is one of my new favorite things!


Here are the fabulous photos of Lola we took on our very first church outing. The photos are bad, but she was so good, slept through the whole service.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video and how she manage the same expression the whole time.
Kim

Angie said...

That is so funny! That grumpy face is super cute!

Ashley & Bobby said...

I love that face!!!

Lori said...

video is a hoot!!

caseyandnewt said...

cute pics. i hate i missed yall at church.

Becky said...

She is SOOOOOO cute!!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

She is a doll and I am still amazed at all of her hair. Glad to know about "the flip" camera. I saw it advertised and was curious.

Jenna said...

She has the best faces!!