Tuesday, July 1, 2008

1 Week Old!

I can’t believe it’s been one full week since Lola was born. It has gone by so fast, you really have to cherish every single second spent with her. She is still being such a good baby, last night she went a little over 4 hours between feedings. I will have to say I am a little sad the first week is over, but can’t wait for the weeks to come, she is so much fun. Here are a few ‘first’ photos.

First Car Ride


First Play Time with Brother Jack



After First Bath


First Doctor's Appt (Our Friend Casey was Her Nurse)


First Really Big Grin



I just had to post this last photo, she had just eaten and her belly was so full!

I decided to measure her growth with this Cabbage Patch doll Pop bought for her. The doll is way bigger than her right now so it should be a good comparison. Here is a first week photo.


10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cristie she is beautiful!! I LOVE all of her hair!

Artsy Fartsy said...

I just love her! That last picture of her with her cabbage patch doll is so precious - she is such a little tiny thing!

Anonymous said...

Cristie, the baby is soooo beautiful. I can't believe she has so much hair. You are doing a wonderful job with her. I love all of the photos. Can't wait to see her in person.

Mitzy

The Roper's said...

Love the pictures! That's neat that Casey got to be her nurse :)

Becky said...

She is SOOOOOO gorgeous!!! Love all the pics!! It really does go so fast, so keep taking them!! Good idea with the Cabbage Patch Doll!! :)

Angie said...

Oh, she's so sweet! Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes by? It made me sad, too! I'm glad you're enjoying all the little moments. Thanks for sharing all her "firsts" with us!

Lori said...

so so so so so cute!! i love her hair! she is beautiful, precious, and perfect!!! love to you all!!

Whitney said...

She is just precious! I can't believe she is already smiling that big!

Rachel said...

She is sooo cute! Her hair is bautiful! I saw your brother at Brian's party. I was hoping you would be there and then remembered you had just had Lola! Maybe we'll see you next time:)

Courtney said...

She is sooooooo cute! Makes me want to have another one...I am so glad all is well!!!