Thursday, May 22, 2008

Surprise!

My office gave me surprise shower on Tuesday afternoon. I was actually really surprised, even Andrew made it up for the event. They took a collection of money and bought me some really great gifts. My favorite was the video monitor. I totally said I wasn’t going to buy one of these, but after we had dinner at a friend’s house this past weekend and I played with theirs, I knew I had to have one. The little TV screen is on the hand held monitor, you can just carry it around! Anyways, I received tons of great stuff, thanks to all my fellow co-workers who contributed. No one thought to have a camera on hand, so I have zero photos. The below photo was taken at home. It’s a horrible photo of me, but oh well, just look at the gifts.

In baby news, everything is going great, only 6 weeks left. Lola is continuing to grow right on track!

5 comments:

sarahbethrucker said...

Thats wonderful! We are just so excited! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

Angie said...

Baby monitors are the best invention ever! The video will be really nice.

Becky said...

Yay! Happy Shower! I have the Summer video monitor and LOVE it!!!! It is fabulous! Especially when you just want to check in without waking them up... perfect!

Jenna said...

Only 6 more weeks! That's so exciting...we'll be praying for you and Baby Lola :)

Lori said...

wow! 6 weeks! that's amazing! i want a video monitor now-- i've never seen one of those, but sounds so cool!