Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy Weekend!

We had a busy and event filled weekend. My parents, brother Jonathan & grandmother were in town for the weekend. We had such a good time. Kristen (my sister-in-law) graduated from Lipscomb with her masters in teaching. Graduation was great and we had a big celebration dinner at Monell’s Saturday night. Below is a picture of Kristen and I pre-pregnancy. Somehow we went all day Saturday without getting any photos of her in her cap & gown.




Sunday I had my first baby shower at church. I had such a blast, I think baby showers are more fun then wedding! Lola got so much stuff. Andrew & I are blessed with such a wonderful church family. Thanks to everyone who helped and was there. Below are a few photos from the shower.





Here are a few random photos from the weekend. Abby (my cousin Wendy’s little girl) really loved the banana pudding at Monell’s! Here is Abby with JC & Nate!






















Here is a photo of cousin Wendy & my grandmother. Doesn’t Wendy look stylish in my grandmother’s jacket. She got so excited about to photo she closed her eyes!


Here are a few photos of me post shower, we have so much stuff and so little room.







11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ya'll did have a busy weekend! Lola got so much adorable stuff! Speaking from experience- you will find a way to make it fit in a CH house!

Anonymous said...

I know what Wendy's getting for x-mas this year!

Leslie Ware said...

You guys are so cute!

Angie said...

I agree-- baby showers are WAY more fun than wedding showers!

Whitney said...

How fun!! You look so cute and I love the bag at the end with "Lola Buffington" on it! That really is the cutest name ever!

The Roper's said...

Wow! You got some good stuff. Love the bag.

Artsy Fartsy said...

You are so beautiful as a pregnant mommy! I wish I could be there to hug you in person! Has your bedding arrived yet?

Jillina said...

I'm so glad you had a great shower. You look SOO good CAC!!

melanie said...

OMgoodness. So close, yet so far! I wish I would have seen you "waddle: by. I would have run out after you. :) Next time!

Natalie Church said...

So, I just found your blog! I'm sorry I missed your church shower. I heard it turned out nice. I've got your blog saved in my favorites now. I can't wait to see pictures of Lola. Your fabric is so cute, too. You need to post pics of her nursery.

Ashley & Bobby said...

Showers are so much fun! Looks like you guys got a lot of stuff :)

I have changed my blog to private, but don't have your email...If you will email me: asher58@hotmail.com, I will set you up. Sorry for the inconvenience!