Thursday, February 21, 2008

Testing, Testing...1...2

This is just a test. Okay, so I have decided to join into the blog realm. I sit at work and browse through tons of blogs a week, but never thought of actually starting my own. What do I have to blog about??? Well, ever since I became pregnant I keep getting the question "When are you going to start your blog?". Well, I guess it does seem the next natural thing to do, right? I do not know much about having a child, but a blog seems like a step in the right direction. So here goes....

1 comment:

Artsy Fartsy said...

I had NO idea you and Buff were expecting! I hate that we are out of the loop now that we are in Memphis. Congrats, sweetie! You two are going to be the coolest parents! And I love the name you picked. Family names are so special. Give yourself (and miss Lola) a hug from me and Andy. I can't wait to tell him the good news!