Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's a GIRL!


So we found out on Monday that we are having a baby girl. After about 45 minutes in the ultrasound room (why are those rooms so hot?) and lots of jiggling my belly, she finally straightened out and gave us a glimpse. I had a few dreams where we had a girl, so in a weird way I was kind of expecting a girl. We were pretty firm on a boy name, but are still deciding between a few girl choices. Here is an excited daddy proudly wearing his pink shirt Monday afternoon to work. Let the shopping begin!

10 comments:

Lori said...

i want to see your cute belly!!!! : )

Angie said...

I'm so glad you've started a blog- I'm completely addicted! And I agree with you on the hot room thing at the OB's office. By the time my doctor would get to me, my ankles would be swollen and I'd be red faced from the heat!

Becky said...

yay! yay! yay! Let's see your precious belly!!! So happy for you guys that you're having a girl!!! Enjoy the shopping! woo hoo!

chris anne said...

welcome to the blogging world. can't wait to see more updates and hear your name for that sweet little girl you're having.

The Roper's said...

Hey Cristie!! Good way to keep up! I'll talk to you soon-Congrats on baby GIRL!!!

Lindsay said...

glad you've got a blog and congrats on the big news!

Leslie Ware said...

YEAAAAA! So glad you have a blog. Congrats on the exciting news!!!

Anonymous said...

glad you've joined in the blogging world! look forward to keeping up with you and the little girl on the way! congrats

Ashley & Bobby said...

congrats on the girl! good to see you have a blog! I can keep up with you and your pregnancy. Good luck with everything :)

Hollee said...

Yeah! I'm glad you have a blog. I'll have to check back often.