Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snow, Gingerbread House, & Snuggling

A few weeks before Christmas we got our first snow. One day I bundled Lola up and took her to the mail box with me. She was a little unsure at first, but quickly decided she liked it. She immediately started asking for a carrot. It took me a while to figure it out, but she was telling me she wanted to build a snowman!

The weekend before Christmas Lola & I built a Gingerbread House. Lola was so excited all morning & could not wait to start. I had bought a kit at Publix that had everything we needed. Upon opening, I realized it might have a little bit more than we needed, there was TONS of candy. Lola eyes immediately lit up like a Christmas Tree! The set came with a little tray you could separate the candy into, just right for Lola's little fingers. She would grab a handful of candy & say 'one for Ginger, one for me'.

She was so cute the entire morning, maybe it was all the sugar.


Happy boy!

Lola snuggling with Mr. B


No comments: