Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cousin Christmas

A few nights before Christmas we went over to my cousin Brian's house for dinner. He has 2 little boys, Beau 3 & Luke 8 months. Lola had a great time with the boys & playing with all Beau's toys, she is still talking about Beau's trains. The kids were great and we all had a wonderful time visiting.

My grandparents were there & got to meet Brantley for the first time. We were able to get some great photos of them with their great-grandchildren!

Love Beau in this photo!

My cousin Ashley & her husband Josh were in visiting from Texas, it was so good to see them.

PawPaw & Luke

MawMaw & Brantley

2 comments:

The Roper's said...

I am put to shame by all your posts....none on mine :) Enjoyed all the pics and you even have 1 month pictures! I am impressed! :)

Jillina said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! Can't wait to see you next week! Will you have Brantley with you? I think I'm going to bring baby Katherine.