Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of School!


Today was Lola’s first day of school, I can’t believe it is finally here. I feel like I signed her up ages ago. She did so good, way better than I expected. She walked right into class, talking nonstop about her backpack. Then, in true 'Lola' fashion, she immediately began asking for cookies (she remembered getting cookies in class at open house). She seemed excited, so I skipped the hug & kiss and made my exit. When I got to school this afternoon for pick up, she was doing great! Her teacher said she had a few tears when she realized I had left her, but did really good for most of the day. She even took an hour nap on her nap mat! Andrew & I both have questioned her about her day and all she wants to talk about is digging with a shovel & she mentioned something about a dump truck to Andrew.




Sitting on the steps with Addy & Bryce after school

3 comments:

Angie said...

So sweet! Way to go on making it through her first day yourself!

The Roper's said...

Sweet girl :)

lyla said...

so cute! is she MWF or T/Th? i may run into you! she looks adorable!