Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July Update

Things have been so busy the past few weeks, it’s been hard finding time to take photos! Lola is great and we have been enjoying this unusual July weather (it’s starting to freak me out a bit). We are making the transition from 1 to 2 naps and it is the worst. I try and squeeze in 2 naps when possible, but most days it is only 1.

Waiting on a few friends to come over and play, I just love those thighs!

Watching some morning cartoons in her PJ's

My brother planted a wonderful garden this spring and we have been reaping the benefits the past few weeks. There are tons of peppers, I have made salsa, jalapeno poppers, etc. It’s really been fun having all the fresh veggies. Thanks Uncle Nate!



Lola's new favorite thing to do is give high fives, for some reason it is usually when we are eating dinner. Here she is in action...

5 comments:

Angie said...

What a cutie! I'm with you on this weather---what is going on?!

Jenna said...

I love the picture of Lola in front of the door "waiting for her friends". So cute!! And yes, it seems as if naps at all stages are difficult! Hang in there ;)

The Roper's said...

Those are the cutest thighs!! I love that picture :)

Joni said...

She is adorable! We will hopefully have some news this week - I will call you and give you the scoop. And yes, it was 8 years this past week. Crazy huh? You guys just celebrated 5 or 6 years?

Becky said...

So precious!!!!!!!!!! And yes, moving from 2 naps to 1 was the hardest transition for us... Laura Beth told me it took her kids about 1 1/2 months to get it, and I think it was about the same for Grace... no fun! It will get better!!