Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy Week

Okay, first off, this is a cute picture of Lola… but look at Andrew in the background. What is he doing? Hilarious!


We have had a busy week. Last weekend Lola & I headed to the beach with my parents, it was a Valentine’s Day surprise for my Mom. We had a great time shopping, it rained the whole time. I think it is my first trip to the beach where I didn’t actually make it to the beach!

Happy Birthday NaNa!



On Wednesday we headed to Columbia to visit with my friends Lori & Elizabeth and their children. Lori was in town from Texas with her lil 4 month old Colt. We had a great time and even fit in a little time for shopping too!





Lola is into eating anything she can pick up with her hands, her new favorite is apple slices. She also loves tottering around the house in her walker. Nothing new on the crawling front, we still only crawl backwards.






She loves playing and whining back in forth with Jack, they are becoming quick friends.




2 comments:

The Roper's said...

Look at all those kids!!

Becky said...

Oh how fun!!!!! Glad you got to see Lori!! Cute pictures!!