Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow Bunny

We were able to go skiing with my family over the Christmas holiday. We drove up to WV to a small family run slope called Timberline. It was defiantly not the same as going out West, but the skiing was surprisingly good. They had about 20 runs open and a good snow base. Lola was such a sport, she was really good on the way up (10 hour car ride) and not too bad on the way back. I have not been skiing in 2 years, so it was nice to get back out on the slopes.


Group shot at the bottom of the mountain

Skiing with Daddy

Family Picture
BIG thanks to Nana for keeping Lola everyday so we could ski (my wonderful parents also let her sleep in their room at night, it was a real vacation for Andrew & I!)

Andrew & I

Lola eating a messy biscuit with Uncle Nate & Aunt Kristen

I love Lola’s facial expression in this picture

Sledding
Kristen, Nathan, Me, Andrew & Jonathan

Nathan, My Dad, Me & Jonathan

Lola taking a sink bath, she loved it

Lola helping Pop drive home


Here is a little video of Andrew & Lola sledding...

5 comments:

The Roper's said...

Looks like so much fun! Have got to see that sweet girl soon(and you too) :)

Jennifer said...

Too cute! Lola looks so cute in her little snow suit! I am glad that you all had a fun trip!

Courtney said...

She is just the cutest baby! She is always smiling and looks so happy! Don't you love it when the grandparents just take the baby and you don't have to lift a finger! Such a nice break I know!

Zach and Kim said...

Glad yall have fun. I love the video of Lola sledding.That makes me want one big snow here.

Ashley & Bobby said...

Lola is too cute! I love the snow suit...so much fun.