Monday, January 26, 2009

7 Months

I can’t believe Lola is 7 months, I was just getting used to having a 6 month old. She’s as sweet & happy as ever! She is defiantly starting to get around a little easier, she is not fully crawling yet, but she can pretty much roll or scoot wherever she wants. She loves sitting up and playing with her blocks, one of her favorite things to do is dump out the blocks all over her lap. She has a good grip, it’s hard to get things (especially my hair & glasses) away from her. She is also learning that if she whines long enough, she will probably get what she wants! She is extremely ticklish under her arms and sometimes confuses coughing with laughing!



Uncle JC came for a visit

My new highchair

I found the laundry basket



Lola always moves or taps her left leg, here is a video of the toe tappin’ in action! This is the best I could do, if she notices the camera she gets really still.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Time FLIES with little ones! She is precious!

Elizabeth said...

Doesn't it go so fast? She is adorable!

Jillina said...

Lola is so beautiful! Glad everything is going well!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

She is growing, and she does look so happy! Fun times!!

The Hadfields said...

That is the best age!!I love her hair!