Friday, June 13, 2008

The end is near!


I can see a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel. I had a doctor’s appointment today, I am still 3 cm dilated and holding. My doctor thinks I can go into labor at any minute now, so we are just waiting. She has scheduled me to be induced on June 24th, just 11 days away. I really pray I go into labor, but I will be happy to be induced. Just really uncomfortable, ready to not be pregnant and holding my baby girl. Nursery is getting there and I hope to post photos next week, we are just waiting on one painting, a rocker and bumper pads to be finished (we are cutting it close). We also need to pick out a rug. We have a busy weekend, my family is in town and we have a big shower tomorrow night. Wouldn’t it be nice if she just came this weekend while everyone was already in town??

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I love your blog title and photo - how perfect! I cannot imagine the anticipation you and Andrew must be feeling right now...this is so exciting! I will definitely be praying and thinking about you 3 during the next couple of days :)

Artsy Fartsy said...

Heee, for little Lola, there really will be a light at the end of the tunnel! We'll be praying for you guys...I'm so excited!

The Roper's said...

Don't forget to call me when sweet Lola gets here! I can't wait to meet her :)

Angie said...

Hope Lola is in your arms very soon!

Zach and Kim said...

Oh I know you are ready for her to be here. Enjoy the last days, weeks, etc just the two of you. You are on the final countdown! hooray

Courtney said...

Yay! Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures of little Lola!