Friday, April 25, 2008

30 Weeks & The Beach

Andrew & I were lucky enough to take one last vacation together before Lola arrives. We headed to the beach last week for some much needed R&R. The weather was perfect and the beach was beautiful. I think I even slept through the night one night, no bathroom breaks! For all those requesting a photo, here is a 30 week shot. Not the best photo I have ever taken, so be easy! I had a doctor’s appointment Wednesday and everything was well, Lola is measuring right on schedule!

14 comments:

The Roper's said...

Look at your cute prego belly!!! Lola will be here before you know it now :)

Leslie Ware said...

You are so cute!

Leslie Poole Ware

Rebecca Fua said...

great to hear an update. glad you are doing well. you look fabulous! hope to see you soon.

Elizabeth said...

What are you talking about- that's a great picture of you! Glad you guys got to take one last vacation before Lola arrives- I so wish we had done that!

Angie said...

You look great! Isn't it fun being pregnant on the beach... no more sucking in the stomach in the bathing suit! :) I didn't realize you were already 30 weeks. Lola will be here soon!

lyla said...

so cute! she'll be here before you know it!

Jenna said...

How cute! Glad you both got a nice beach break before Ms Lola gets here. :)

Ashley & Bobby said...

You look great...glad to hear you guys had a great time!

Whitney said...

Wow you're already 30 weeks! So exciting! You look adorable:)

Kim said...

I love the name Lola- how pretty. =)

melanie said...

you look so cute! Cant wait to see Lola pics!

The Hadfields said...

30 weeks? WOW! I haven't checked in in a while and I lost count! You look great. I hope everything is smooth sailing from here on out!

lyla said...

so bizarre--almost all of my emails disappeared and i have lost your address and your email address...will you send it to me or call me (424-1100)? i am going to drop your cards by in the morning.

Lori said...

cute, cute! i have loved talking pregnancy together! : ) love ya!