Monday, June 10, 2013

Lola's Preschool Graduation

 It has taken me 3 weeks to get the courage up to look at these photos.  It was a wonderful day, my baby graduating from preschool.  I think I was more emotional on her last day in the classroom; I wanted to get it out of the way before the celebration.  

 Lola & her buddy Hudson

 Lola & Ava Grace, they have been in the same class the last 2 years.

 Lola, Ava Grace, & Abbie

 The boys, I think this is the only photo I took where Brantley is smiling!

 Then, you try & get them to take a photo with their mother, embarrassed by me already!

 Lola on stage, she wants to be a princess when she grows up.

 What a proud moment, I could not be more pleased with her.  I find myself trying to be more like her everyday.  Lola is so good, she is so kind, she has so much joy.  She is a faithful friend, full of love.  She is so gentle & patient (Mommy could work on that one), pure to the fullest.

 Once she came back to our seat, she decided the graduation tassel could also be used as a fancy earring.

 The girls

 Lola & Miss Gloria

 Grams & Gramps, Brantley was sticking his tongue out in every photo.

Family shot

No comments: