Monday, April 11, 2011

Roll Over

Brantley started rolling over about a month ago. I was in the kitchen early one morning making coffee, L&B were in the living room watching cartoons. Lola came in the kitchen and told me 'Brantley just rolled over'. I was like 'okay, right'. Well, I went in the living room & there he was, on his belly with a big grin. So, Lola was the only one that saw it!


Helping Mommy make dinner


Trying Uncle Nate's hat on for size, Go Dawgs!

This little baseball outfit belonged to my brothers when they were babies


Lola & Daddy fixing the stairs, she loves her tools Brantley gave her for Christmas

We went to Atlanta to celebrate MawMaw Chadwick's birthday a few weeks ago, Happy Birthday MawMaw!

Playing in the crib

1 comment:

The Roper's said...

Such sweet happy babies and Brantley looks as big as Lola in that picture!