Tuesday, December 7, 2010

First few weeks...

I am not sure where to begin, I am so behind! I knew things would be different with the 2nd, but I thought I would at least have time to post photos. Man was I wrong! So, here are a few of my favorites from the first few weeks. Hopefully I can do better going forward. Things are going great at home, we are so blessed. God is good~

Grumpy Bear
2 Week stats: 9.8 lbs (50%), 22 2/3 inches (90%)

Walked in the room one day to find Lola brushing Brantley's hair with a plastic fork.

JC's lil Braves fan


My Mom came & stayed for 2 weeks, she was amazing. Thanks Nana for all the help!

Lola pretending to have a baby in her belly
.
Snuggling with Daddy


Sweet boy

Lola's favorite thing is to burp him.

One of my good friends, Tracy, had her baby girl the day after Brantley was born. Brantley is about twice the size of Ashlyn, she is adorable. Too cute, his first lil girlfriend!

2 comments:

The Roper's said...

Way to catch up on the blog! I am afraid mine will never be the same :) Gotta get together-I need to see that sweet boy! We'll see if there is ever a day when either of us can get out of the house!!

Jillina said...

Totally understand the feeling of no time and wondering if you will ever have time again. You will promise, hang in there it gets better every day. Brantley is beautiful! You have the prettiest babies CAC!