Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sprinklers


On my birthday (BIG 30 this year) I wasn’t feeling too well, so we just decided to order pizza and stay in. We were out in the front yard talking with neighbors and decided to turn the sprinklers on to water the grass and flowers (this was pre-flood). As soon as Lola noticed the water, she was off! Lola, Andrew, Uncle Nate & Mable had a blast running through the sprinklers, she loves water.



I was cooking one afternoon and knew Lola was in the kitchen with me, but I was not paying complete attention. A few seconds later, I turn around and she had removed my cornmeal from the cabinet a scattered it all over the kitchen floor!


Can you tell she has attitude???

Andrew’s Aunt Amy made Lola a beautiful sail boat dress! It is adorable and she looks so cute in it, Thanks Amy!

5 comments:

Jillina said...

Sweet sprinkler pictures! I hope you feel better soon! When do we find out what your having?

Kasi Sexton said...

I love the sprinkler pictures! I'm not sure who's having more fun - Lola or your dog! Too cute!

And the dress is adorable!

Can't wait to hear about the gender of Buffington babe #2! Any ideas?

The Hadfields said...

The sprinkler pictures are great!! Hope you're feeling ok!

dinah lou said...

Love the sprinkler pictures! I hope you feel better soon.

Lindsay said...

looks like Lola and Andrew were having a great time!!