Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gentry's Farm

Last Saturday we headed out to Gentry’s Farm with Lola. She loved all the animals they had for the kids to look at. Especially all the chickens running around, she chased them everywhere yelling ‘ducks’. We all enjoyed the hayride around the farm, Lola sat in Andrew’s lap the entire ride. She loved seeing all the ‘moos’ (cows) in the field. Looking forward to Halloween!

I'm out!

Just chillin'

Going through the maze

Checking out the animals

She loved this tractor. There were about 10 just like this and she kept going from one to the other.

A Lola-sized pumpkin

My cousin Ashley, her husband Josh, & my Aunt Carol were in town visiting and joined us at the farm, here we are on the hayride.

4 comments:

The Roper's said...

Cute!!! We love Gentry's farm!

lyla said...

cute pics! she's looking so big :) i loved that she was calling the chickens ducks.
i am SO JEALOUS of your bama cheerleader outfit!!! i have been looking for one and even have my mom (in alabama) scouting consignment sales for one--i wanted my girls to go as a bama and a UT cheerleader for halloween, but i am NOT going to pay what they cost new! keep an eye out for a bigger sized one--if you EVER see one, buy it for me and i'll pay you for it and hand it down to lola when it fits her! so cute!

Kasi Sexton said...

Precious! Such a cutie pie!

melanie said...

what cute pics. I may have told you this before...may 100 times...if so I apologize...BUT Lola reminds me so much of Daisy when she was little. All that hair and so stinkin' cute. :) Wish we had that cool of a pumpkin patch in FL.

melanie