Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can you tell me how to get....

…to Sesame Street. Lola loves the Elmo, Big Bird & Cookie Monster characters I bought out of the dollar bin at Target. Love that place. She carries them all over the house with her, it’s so cute!

Learning to feed myself

First pair of Chuck Taylors


On Sunday we went to Centennial Park to feed the ducks. We were unsuccessful, but did happen upon the fall craft fair. Next, we headed to the dragon play ground near Vanderbilt, Lola loved it!




We started brushing Lola's teeth this week. She went with me to CVS and picked out her Elmo tooth brush & paste, she was so excited!

I had a baby shower for Leslie at my house this past weekend. It was so good to see everyone and I had so much fun with the girls.


2 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Lola is such a doll! She looks alot like both of you. Great pic of all th girls too!

The Roper's said...

Love the new shoes! I am going to have to get Bryce a pair too! Would get Addy some if the kid did not have WAY to many shoes :)